If you don't have the time or money to head to a comedy club near you (or *gasp* don't live in a town with a standup scene), here's what you're missing out on.
1. Jeremy Kaplowitz - whose greatest weakness is "being desperately aware of his own ennui" (and also "he cares TOO much")
2. Zoe Rogers - who understands the lifecycle of McDonald's fandom
3. Scott Bolander - who never technically tells us which kind of 'smart' he is
4. Suzie Lawrence - she's got the best paranoia & nails in town
5. Samatha Ruddy - half humanitarian, half comedian
6. Deepu Gill - whose smile may be hiding years of regret
7. Nathan Anderson - Superman skeptic
8. Narin Vann - the most underrated, joke-telling stripper
9. Sierra Katow - who probably never forgets to lock her doors at night
10. Jeremy Hammond - or 'The man who has timed the snake dialogue in the Harry Potter movies'
We like you. Do you like us too?