For anyone who wasn't aware/doesn't remember, Ask Jeeves was a "competiting" search engine to Google in the 90's that featured a butler dude named Jeeves who looked like this:
AskJeeves became Ask.com, which is still around, but Jeeves himself plunged into the dark void of nothingness. Though obsolete, AskJeeves does has a fan Facebook page, which thanks to a post on r/oldpeoplefacebook, tipped us up to the amazing treasure trove of questions some baby boomers are still asking Jeeves to this day.
1. Yikes this might be a doctor kinda question
2. Just get rid of the double zeroes...
3. Jeeves agrees - you've been cond
4. I cannot continue my life without this answer
5. Come now. Anal fungus AND caps lock? It doesn't get better than this folks
6. Hey, you know what - genuinely a fair question
7. Jeeves, were you at Launceston
Page 1 of 3Next