Adam Ruins Everything
Jake and Amir
This Ask Jeeves FB Page Keeps Getting Hilarious Questions from Old People
September 15, 2017
For anyone who wasn't aware/doesn't remember, Ask Jeeves was a "competiting" search engine to Google in the 90's that featured a butler dude named Jeeves who looked like this:
, which is still around, but Jeeves himself plunged into the dark void of nothingness. Though obsolete, AskJeeves does has a
fan Facebook page
, which thanks to
a post on r/oldpeoplefacebook
, tipped us up to the amazing treasure trove of questions some baby boomers are still asking Jeeves to this day.
1. Yikes this might be a doctor kinda question
2. Just get rid of the double zeroes...
3. Jeeves agrees - you've been cond
4. I cannot continue my life without this answer
5. Come now. Anal fungus AND caps lock? It doesn't get better than this folks
6. Hey, you know what - genuinely a fair question
7. Jeeves, were you at Launceston
Page 1 of 3
You Didn't Ask For It, But Here's 17 Live Action Cat in the Hat Memes
22 Questions From Yahoo! Answers That are So Dumb They're Awesome
Why You Should Always Ask This Question Before Sex
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.