It's always such a tense moment meeting a girlfriend's dad for the first time. Will he like you? Will he hate you? Will he endlessly grill you about your "intentions" with his beloved daughter? Most of the time, the dads are pretty low-key & normal, but sometimes the boyfriends end up with stories like these:
1. Nooms88 explains why he went in pre-terrified.
2. billshores -- nothin' like a good ole fashioned night-mow.
3. hole_da_door knows the rules of the urinals and his GF's dad does not.
4. Warlock2017 -- automatic intimidation right there.
5. whitestormee -- I love that his name isn't even Trevor.
6. funlovingzombiefroli -- imagine being so buff you HAVE to cut your sleeves off.
7. diesdramaticallyDUH -- I hope he just carried on with his other conversations right after, as if nothing had happened.
8. olesone76's girlfriend's dad is terrifying.
9. seedlio -- Judo Champion dads are the most intimidating dads.
10. RikerOmega3 -- when you're staring down the barrel of a cannon, you listen.
11. StoolToad9 -- I love that this dad ended up liking the boyfriend, though.
12. Hank-the-Pigeon -- well, that's ONE way of intimidation.