Charts are great. They're such a nice and easy way to convey info, and in this handful of instances, they were visually stunning which is a nice added bonus.
1. The top 50 sites in the U.S.
Did Yahoo at #6 surprise anybody else?
2. The temperature of every hour in NY since 1973.
This is so many temperatures.
3. The gender composition of sketches on SNL over time.
Majority female on the rise, but guys are still dominating this one.
4. The combined faces of the top 500 professional golfers.
We have created the One True Golfer.
5. The combined faces of the top 225 NBA players.
This composite man can BALL.
6. The decline and revival of Scooby-Doo.
Season 23 is apparently one for the ages. Who knew?
7. Rick & Morty season ratings.
For the amount of shit people give season 3, it appears to be crushing the earlier seasons.
8. The Simpsons gradual decline as shown in IMDB ratings.
Definitive proof that earlier Simpsons was better.
9. The states with the most STDs.
Go get tested, Carolinas.
10. How often rappers mention themselves in the lyrics.
I'd like to see the person listening to these songs taking notes for this weird stat.
11. The top 50 largest corporations by revenue (in billions).
I've never felt more poor.