With Halloween 2017 right around the corner, we have officially entered costume party season, and boy oh boy - outta the gate we already got some strong entries. If you're still not sure what you're gonna be this year, take some inspiration from these masterminds.
1. I'm sure walking is a bit of a chore, but who gives a fuck when you're a functional Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade
2. Everybody out here is being sexy costumes. But who among them has the guts to be SEXY SLIMER
3. Need to see whitey tighties better. 4/10
4. Adorable and functional! Scuba your little heart out baby!
5. Where my Jeopardy freaks at? 12 game champion Austin Rogers is a great costume if you have friends smart enough to know who you are
6. Oklahoma City Thunder star Russell Westbrook and teammate Nick Collison throw it back to 'White Men Can't Jump'
Russell Westbrook and Nick Collison get a 10/10 on their Halloween costumes. pic.twitter.com/jlotZHenfC-- Royce Young (@royceyoung) October 15, 2017
7. Time to show Squidward to everyone in town. Now time to show him to everyone in town...WEARING A SALMON SUIT.
8. My eyes have never seen something so WONDERFUL
9. Sometimes you just need to be something no one in their right mind would ever possibly think of. Like fire
10. This is from Comic Con, but I gotta imagine Crochet Batman will make an appearance on Halloween as well. Too much work went into this to not
11. There's always someone who blows the rest of us outta the water. Shine on you crazy diamond
12. If you STILL can't think of a costume, just dress up as whatever building your costume party is at. Like this guy did at NY Comic Con
Someone cosplaying the actual convention center. pic.twitter.com/KcfI10Iu1w-- Scott Snyder (@Ssnyder1835) October 7, 2017