Adam Ruins Everything
Jake and Amir
14 People Who Turned Asterisks Into a Creepy Roleplaying Game
November 6, 2017
Being a creep on the internet is a common occurance, but these people wanted to take it up a notch with their interesting choice in roleplay.
We're pretty sure that mimicking an in-person interaction by using *asterisks* to depict what you'd be doing IRL is not the sexiest way to flirt with somone. Especially when it goes a little something like this:
*Smells your hair and grins, tips fedora like a le gentleman*.
The only real response to any of these scenarios is *cringe*.
1. Uh, yeah please don't do that.
2. The end times are opon us.
3. Please get out of my lap, strange adult man.
4. Howdy *shoots self in face*
5. *audibly gags*
6. Good thing I put out the mouse traps.
7. You missed the mark entirely.
8. I'm not dead, I just wish I was.
9. Don't tickle me ever in any circumstance.
10. *Hexes you for life*
11. Oh, oh no thank you to all of that.
12. Cool, so the cops are on their way.
13. Wow, so interesting.
14. Maybe you should just stay in the shadows, my dude.
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.