A quick explainer on the importance of Net Neutrality.
The e-mails of the five people on the FCC roster who will be deciding the fate of the Internet on December 14th: Ajit.Pai@fcc.gov, Mignon.Clyburn@fcc.gov, email@example.com, Brendan.Carr@fcc.gov, Jessica.Rosenworcel@fcc.gov.
Follow John Oliver's advice and go to GoFCCYourself.com and formally register a complaint, stating that you believe ISPs should be regulated under Title II.
1. Yep, checks out
2. Slim Shady was saying it way before the rest of us
3. This. is. T H E F U T U R E
4. If watching tons of porn all the time is disgusting, I don't want to be appealing.
5. Maybe we can visit?
6. If only these companies were so honest
7. Time to finish what EA started
8. Which one of you motherfuckers gave this the thumbs up
9. Hope it serves you well Ajit
10. And he would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling Internet users
11. Hello darkness my old friend 😢
12. So nice they're gonna make us pay for it twice
13. Be gone fuckboy
14. Everyone else is on the floor and they're loving it, ok?