Adam Ruins Everything
Jake and Amir
13 Embarrassing FB Posts the Internet Will Never Forget
December 6, 2017
Remember kids, that edgy misinformed Facebook status you post when you're 15 will be immortalized the the internet's unforgiving archives.
Of course, you don't have to take our word for it! Feel free to go ahead and post your true eelings about Nickleback being the greatest band of any generation, and see how you feel when that pops up in a job interview six years from now.
But hey, it's totally up to you.
1. Somewhere, a history teacher sheds a silent tear for this lost generation.
2. Oh, oh honey, no.
3. So close and yet so far.
4. The math isn't adding up here.
5. This is a weird way to make dessert.
6. Dad why.
7. Poor Mr. Fluffles.
8. Good question.
9. Erik, we hope you figured this out, eventually.
10. A little too much TMI, IMO.
11. Have you tried boiling water on your crotch?
12. A teacher's dark secret.
13. Not again, Steph.
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.