Adam Ruins Everything
Jake and Amir
12 Reasons You Now Have Katsaridaphobia (Phobia of the Week)
February 15, 2018
Let's be honest, if you've never straight-up teleported over your furniture in a desperate attempt to get away from a cockroach then you're either the bravest human who has ever lived or you're a goddamn liar.
The general repulsion of cockroaches is shared among millions of people, and it's not for naught. Roaches are usually associated with uncleanliness, and whether or not that's entirely true, you know that you'll find these disease-carrying hellbeasts eating garbage and fucking up your day by scuttling out from under your bed with a speed so ferocious, it probably breaks the sound barrier.
Honestly, the site of the spawns of Satan is literally offensive - even KILLING them feels like a terrible option because fuck those squishy yellow guts that explode everywhere. It's better to just burn down your house and start over.
And, if that isn't enough, these Kafkaesque fuckers can withstand 2,000 times the radiation level than humans and will probably, definitely outlive us all.
1. Comin' out of my cage and I've been doing just fine.
2. Time to cook dinner!
3. You can actually hear this gif.
5. Quit poking it!
6. Open wide and say "AHHHHH"
7. Bigger isn't always better.
8. What a beautiful, proud mother.
9. Sir? Excuse me sir, you've got something on your face.
10. NO NO, JUST STAY IN THERE PLEASE.
11. GET THEM OFF GET THEM OFF
12. Sweet dreams, little roachies! :)
phobia of the week
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.