When you go to a bar that doesn't really card people, it can sometimes be difficult trying to figure out how old the girl you are hitting on really is. Here are some dead giveaways that the girl is in fact, a freshman.
1. She starts openly and obnoxiously singing along when Avril Lavine's "Girlfriend" is played.
2. She complains about how hard her Intro to Political Science class is.
3. She tries to order a Natty Light.
4. She brings up a story from high school and no one that either of you are with wentto that high school.
5. She is actually wearing her high school class ring.
6. She says she either just came from a frat party or is going to a frat party later in the evening.