Would You Rather
- Have a new pair of ratty underwear every day for the rest of your life or only one high thread count pair? From John
- Eat Cap'n Crunch Crunchberries or Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch? From Ryan
- Have constant background music based on your day to day actions or one random breakout of song and dance per day? From Darcy
- Go down a hill with your hands in your pockets or up a hill with your hands in your pockets? From Elliot
- Have a constant stuffy nose, or a constant runny nose? From Sean
- Know when to hold 'em, or know when to fold 'em? From Adam
- Be a really dumb gorilla or a really brilliant dog? From Jeff
- Be able to fly but your wings come out of your nose and never retract, or never have to pay for an airline ticket? From Chris
- Your farts be visible but odorless or invisible but terrible smelling? From Jeff
- Have a hair lip or a lazy eye? From Trent
Finally, this week's winner of the Wrong Email Award is someone who goes by the handle "AxxxA" in the sender area of Gmail. He or she sent me this.
- Rob, Hit me with it around 10 tomorrow. I'll be home. Peeze.
Good luck getting your email to the right person next time, AxxxA!
Send your best WYRs to Streeter.Seidell @ Gmail.com