1. "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey Possibly the best song regarding taking midnight trains to anywhere.
2. "Livin' On A Prayer" by Bon Jovi One of three Bon Jovi songs that is acceptable to know.
3. "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd Enjoyable even to people who don't know where Alabama is.
4. "Baba O'Riley" by The Who Now you get to be the music dick and correct people when they think this song is called "Teenage Wasteland."
5. "Paradise City" by Guns N Roses Paradise City isn't real, crazy Axl Rose!