The Stupid Question Hall of Fame is back again, ready to embarrass the kids who cheapen your degree. Remember the rules If you send in the absolute stupidest, you get a free BustedTee. Read all five and cast your vote. And, if you heard something stupid in class this week, send it to me at CollegeHumor.com/StupidQuestions.The Nominees
- A) Bossier Parish Community College, Shreveport, Louisiana Submitted by Seth
Professor: Here in this fresco you can see where St. Francis of Assisi had stigmata.
Genius: Oh, was he making fun of Jesus?
- B) University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut Submitted by Kyle
In a class meeting devoted entirely to the Atomic Bomb
Professor: The bomb dropped on Hiroshima weighed about 9,000 lbs.
Madame Einstein: How big was the bomb the Japanese dropped on Pearl Harbor?
- C) University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, Oshkosh, Wisconsin Submitted by Josh
When asking a review question in class the professor gave us these clues: disordered eating, irregular menstrual periods, and osteoporosis.
The Brilliance: "is this disorder specific to one gender."
- D) Nassau Community College, Valley Stream, New York Submitted by Nick
The class was dissecting fetal pigs
Future Trophy Wife: How long after they were born did they kill the pigs?
- E) McGill University, Montreal Submitted by Paul
Professor: Who knows who Harriet Beecher Stowe was?
Girl: Didn't she write Uncle Ben's Cabin?
This poll is no longer active.