The Stupid Question Hall of Fame is back again, ready to embarrass the kids who cheapen your degree. Remember the rules If you send in the absolute stupidest, you get a free BustedTee. Read all five and cast your vote. And, if you heard something stupid in class this week, send it to me at CollegeHumor.com/StupidQuestions. The Nominees
- A) Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Submitted by Steve
On hearing the professor talk about a past Air Jordan advertising campaign
Genius: Wait, are air Jordan and Micheal Jordan the same person?
- B) Acadia University, Freeport, Maine Submitted by Tyler
Lady Einstein: Are any of the 9/11 hijackers still alive?
- C) University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada Submitted by Chris
Next Prime Minister: So what was the big deal about the cold war?
(sadly, this question cannot win as it is from Canada, but I wanted to share with you anyway Street)
- D) Seton Hall University, Glassboro, New Jersey Submitted by Walt
After just watching a video in class from Nazi Germany
Smarty: Wait a minute, did they have cameras back then?
Prof: Yes! And Sound too!
- E) Northern Kentucky University, Alexandria, Kentucky Submitted by Nutz
While talking about Metropolitan Areas
The Brilliance: So, an urban sprawl Is that like, a big fight in the city?
This poll is no longer active.