The Stupid Question Hall of Fame is back again, ready to embarrass the kids who cheapen your degree. Remember the rules If you send in the absolute stupidest, you get a free BustedTee. Read all five and cast your vote. And, if you heard something stupid in class this week, send it to me at CollegeHumor.com/StupidQuestions.The Nominees
- A) SUNY Stony Brook, East Setauket, New York Submitted by Mike
The Brillaince: Um, excuse me? I just have a quick question. It's kinda random and it really isn't about the book . . . Is it "refrigerator" or just "frigerator"?
- B) SUNY at Delhi, Syracuse, New York Submitted by John
During a discussion on "hunters and gatherers"
Genius: So, how could these people feed infants?
Professor: Um Human milk.
- C) Chico State, Colusa, California Submitted by Michael
After professor tells us exactly how to submit essays electronically to turnitin.com
Blondie: So is this turnitin.com like online or something?
- D) SUNY at Binghamton, Binghamton, New York Submitted by Julia
During a discussion of sexual health and protection
Einstein Jr.: Wait, so you can only get AIDS from someone who already has AIDS?
- E) Ohio State, Dayton, Ohio Submitted by Pedro
Prof: even transportation for the natives evolved as the Europeans showed them how bareback riding made traveling easier.
Dumb girl: Do we need to know what kind of bears they rode for the test?
This poll is no longer active.