- A) San Diego State University, La Mesa, CaliforniaSubmitted by Josh
Prof: so these are the many different features of the Martian surface.
The Brilliance: So how come they only call the surface on Mars the "Martian Surface"? Why don't they call any other planet's surface a Martian surface?
- B) UMass-Lowell, Holbrook, MassachusettsSubmitted by Dan
Professor Einstein- And all of the main branches of military have their headquarters located in the Pentagon. You know what that is? It's that building that looks like that weird shape. What shape is that?
Class- A pentagon.
- C) Louisiana State University, Shreveport, LouisianaSubmitted by Kyle
After teacher hands out summary sheet to study for final.
Genius 1: So this is all that is going to be on our final?
Prof: Yes, and if you have any more questions you can come to my office hours or email me.
Genius 2: So we can just email you with have any questions?
- D) Michigan, Ann Arbor, MichiganSubmitted by Richie
Einstein Jr.: So this Sears and Roebuck company back in the 50's, was it like JC Penny is today?
Professor: Well sort of, but more like Sears
- E) University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TexasSubmitted by John
Our final exam includes a question which contains the phrase "within earshot".
Valedictorian: What's an ear-shot?
This poll is no longer active.