The Stupid Question Hall of Fame is back again, ready to embarrass the kids who cheapen your degree. Remember the rules If you send in the absolute stupidest, you get a free BustedTee. Read all five and cast your vote. And, if you heard something stupid in class this week, send it to me at CollegeHumor.com/StupidQuestions.The Nominees
- A) University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas Submitted by Kirk
TA: Ok, everyone take out your scantrons
Village idiot: Is this test multiple choice?
- B) Fitchburg State College, Londonderry, New Hampshire Submitted by heath
Professor: How do you think Abraham Lincoln was elected even though abolition wasn't the most popular idea of the time?
The Brilliance: Well, obviously all those slaves voted for him, right?
- C) University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida Submitted by James
Professor: Your test will consist of 85 questions but only 75 will count for a total of 150 points.
Girl: Will it say on the test which questions will count?
- D) UT, Austin, Texas Submitted by Mark
During the caves unit, we were learning about Carlsbad Caverns.
Einstein Jr.: Is that cave entirely underground?"
- E) Colby, Chicago, Illinois Submitted by George
Professor: Now did you notice how W.E.B. Du Bois referred to the "mulatto" in last night's reading?
Geinus: Isn't that a kind of cookie?
This poll is no longer active.