What 'Home Alone 2: Lost in New York' Taught Me
- People who are arrested for breaking and entering & attempted murder are put in a magical jail cell where they are easily able to break out in two years, just in time for a sequel.
- "The Sticky Bandits" would make a great band name.
- It was highly plausible to accidentally get on an airplane traveling to New York City pre-9/11.
- You can survive in New York City with nothing but a Talkboy and a Polaroid camera.
- Being attacked with countless paint cans, having your skull lit on fire, and being shot in the face close range with a staple gun will never reduce any attempted acts of aggression against innocent children.
- Four bricks thrown from the top of a two-story building will simply leave a red mark on your forehead.
- In the end, it pays off to befriend a crazy person that you met in Central Park.
- It is possible to have a $967 room service bill consisting of only ice cream purchases.
- Catherine O'Hara and John Heard are silly and forgetful.
- Catherine O'Hara and John Heard are also horribly inadequate parents.
We like you. Do you like us too?