Adam Ruins Everything
Jake and Amir
What '21' Taught Me
March 27, 2008
how to count cards.
2. Kids at
are amazing at physics, except for the physics of dribbling and shooting a basketball.
3. When you go to
, your first internship is working in a men's clothing store for less than $8/hr.
4. Planet Hollywood has a casino. (for real, I did not know that)
5. Just because you've mastered every concept of math and computer science doesn't mean you've mastered the basic idea of how a bank works or how to manage $315,000.
6. If Kevin Spacey is ever portraying another character in a movie you're in, never trust him.
7. If you get caught counting cards, Laurence Fishburne will kindly ask you to take a walk with him out of the casino and beat the shit out of you while wearing a big gold ring.
8. If you get caught taping a free on-campus pre-premiere screening of "21," a security guard who looks like Laurence Fishburne will kindly ask you to take a walk with him out of the auditorium and beat the shit out of you while wearing a big gold ring.
what movies teach me
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.