1. NOT how to count cards.
2. Kids at MIT are amazing at physics, except for the physics of dribbling and shooting a basketball.
3. When you go to MIT, your first internship is working in a men's clothing store for less than $8/hr.
4. Planet Hollywood has a casino. (for real, I did not know that)
5. Just because you've mastered every concept of math and computer science doesn't mean you've mastered the basic idea of how a bank works or how to manage $315,000.
6. If Kevin Spacey is ever portraying another character in a movie you're in, never trust him.
7. If you get caught counting cards, Laurence Fishburne will kindly ask you to take a walk with him out of the casino and beat the shit out of you while wearing a big gold ring.
8. If you get caught taping a free on-campus pre-premiere screening of "21," a security guard who looks like Laurence Fishburne will kindly ask you to take a walk with him out of the auditorium and beat the shit out of you while wearing a big gold ring.