2. From now on, ride with Rhodey.
3. It is much simpler to build a supercharged battery/electromagnet that fits in a permanent hole in your chest cavity than it is to schedule a heart surgery.
4. Fire-extinguishing robots are needy and insecure.
5. It will only take me a few minutes to fly from California to Afghanistan, because the truth is, I am Iron Man.
6. Jeff Bridges will shave his head and murder you if he has to.
7. Should I strap on the additional super-suit and help my friend fight his power-hungry nemesis who stole his heart-battery to power an iron suit the size of a school bus? Nah. Next time, baby. Next time.
8. Gwyneth Paltrow would sooner name her child after a fruit than make out with Robert Downey, Jr.