It's my favorite time of the week, it's time for the Weekly WYR. See if you're brave enough to choose a side in what surely are the universe's most difficult quagmires. And remember, if you've got a great WYR, submit it at the bottom of this or any WYR article.
Would You Rather
- Get paid tons of money to watch Water World 5 times a day, or get paid a modest amount for doing something fun? From Derek
- Have sex with a girl only to find out you're closely related, or get a blowjob from a girl only to find out she's a man? From Mike
- Have a billion dollars but only be able to spend money once a year, or have a million dollars to spend whenever? From Kyle
- Build an awesome fort, or build a badass tree house? From Joe
- Ride a Panda Bear, or be friends with a silly Monkey? From Ryan
- Live the happiest life ever, but with guarenteed admission to Hell, or live the unhappiest life ever, with admission to Heaven? From Steve
- Have Carlos Mencia perform at your wedding, or have Carlos Mencia strip at your bachelor party? From Matt
- Be the person that invented the spork, or the person that invented those corn holding things? (with the 2 prongs) From Francis
Finally, this week's winner of the Let's Go The Connecticut Sun! Award is Matt, who sent in this.
- Find five bucks on the ground or have your local WNBA team win the championship? From Matt
Come on, Matt, these ladies rule!
If you have a good WYR, submit it here.
Check back every Friday to see if yours made the cut.