It's my favorite time of the week, it's time for the Weekly WYR. See if you're brave enough to choose a side in what surely are the universe's most difficult quagmires. And remember, if you've got a great WYR, submit it at the bottom of this or any WYR article.
Would You Rather
- Have your town over run by zombies, or fat girls with high self esteem? From KY
- Have popcorn kernels stuck in the back of your mouth, or have a fly keep landing on your when youre trying to fall asleep? From Kyle
- Burn the roof of your mouth eating hot food, or have all your fingernails clipped too short? From Kyle
- Go back in time and chang something in your past, or Go to the future and see what your life is like? From Jared
- Have the monster from Cloverfield trying to kill you, or Javier Bardem from No Country for Old Men? From Matt
- Be best in the world at one thing, or 10th best in the world at 10 things? From Brian
- Have infinate amounts of okay pizza, or have a set amount of the best pizza in the world? From Mike
- Have your life depend on getting a swirled random password in one try, or figure out a magic eye in one try? From Neil
- Be a cute polar bear with an amputated leg, or a cute kitten that is bald due to a deathly illness? From vic
- Personally end strife in Darfur, or see The Dark Knight? From Andrew
Finally, this week's winner of the I Don't Think You're Getting Enough Sleep Award is Julia, who sent in this.
- Not be able to understand the concept of "more" or only be able to speak in iambic pentameter? From Julia
Congrats Julia, now please get some rest.
If you have a good WYR, submit it here.
Check back every Friday to see if yours made the cut.