It's my favorite time of the week, it's time for the Weekly WYR. See if you're brave enough to choose a side in what surely are the universe's most difficult quagmires. And remember, if you've got a great WYR, submit it at the bottom of this or any WYR article.
Would You Rather
- Be dizzy forever, or own 28 indestructable cats that disrespect you physically and emotionally? From artimus
- Taste like stamp all over your body, or smell old only some of the time? From harrison
- Find a quarter on the sidewalk, or have your hometown win the WNBA championship? From Brent
- make sex noises every time you took a crap, or make cat noises every time you had to pee From Guillermo
- Live a happy and fulfilling life, or die fighting (and having killed) one or more bears? From Evan
- Hear the Family Matters theme everytime you see a black cop, or hear the Full House theme everytime you see a white widower? From Charles
- Have a viral video, or have a low rated TV show? From Chris
- Have a Light Saber, or end world hunger? From mike
Finally, this week's winner of the That's Not Technically a WYR, But Damn, It's a Good Question Award is Philip, who sent in this.
- Is Kazooie from Banjo-Kazooie a boy or girl? From Philip
Straight up, man? I'm not sure.
If you have a good WYR, submit it here.
Check back every Friday to see if yours made the cut.