It's my favorite time of the week (for the last time), it's time for the Weekly WYR. See if you're brave enough to choose a side in what surely are the universe's most difficult quagmires. And remember, if you've got a great WYR, save it in your head for the rest of your life because this is the WYR's final edition.
Would You Rather
- Have wild sexual dreams everytime you sleep, or have one of those dreams happen to you once in real life? From stew
- Be Tom Cruise in Topgun, or be Charlie Sheen in Hotshots? From Tyson
- Be a ghost, transcending space and time to visit and haunt whoever, wherever and whenever you please, or be a Ghostbuster? From Guy
- Be able to bang Scarlett Johanson once a month for a year, or everyday for one month out of the year? From Peter
- Work at CollegeHumor, or Work at NASA? From Ryan
- Drive 2 hours with the windshield wipers on when it's not raining, and have to listen to that awful noise, or drive 2 hours with your girlfriend on the phone with her mom, and have to listen to that awful noise? From Chris
- Have your non dominant hand, or a magic food dispenser where your hand once was? From Kevin
- Watch Twilight with your girlfriend in silence and maybe get a beej afterwards, or point out every single flaw in it, including the fact that Edward Cullen is a vegatarian vampire, WHAT A P*SS! VAMPIRES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BADASS NOT OVERRATED JAMES DEAN LOOK-A-LIKES! From Chris
- Bowl a perfect game every time you bowl, or throw one perfect game in the MLB? From Steve
Finally, this week's winner of the This Column is Over! Award is Streeter, who sent in this.
- Keep writing a mildly amusing but somewhat repetitive WYR column or do something else for 30 minutes every Thursday? From Streeter
Thanks everyone, it's been a good run. We had fun didn't we? Didn't we? You're not even gonna say anything? OKay, okay. So that's how you're gonna play it. Fine. I I'll always love you.