Ever gone to a Halloween party and found another Frodo? Another Snow White? Another Batman or Superman? Well, cool folks, here is a list ofcompletely un-nerdy costumes that are unlikely to be anticipated or replicated in any venue.
1. BibleMan, from the little-known "BibleMan" television series
Sword of Spirit
Sense of righteousness
*Decreases chances of rotting in hell
*Can hold flask in hollowed-out Bible
* Comes with a sword
*Increases chances of getting the crap kicked out of you
* Can lead to drunken Scripture-quoting
*A Sword of Spirit does not work like a lightsaber
2. The Shoveler, from "Mystery Men"
Construction helmet (with working light)
Non-supportive wife and family
*Involves William H. Macy
*Can be perceived as a real weapon by fans
*Involves "Mystery Men"
*Can be perceived as a real weapon by security
3. TurboMan, from "Jingle All The Way"
Son whose love depends on Christmas presents
* Follows in the footsteps of Arnold Schwarzenegger
*Less awesome jetback than Boba Fett
*Takes three hours to get on and off
*Looks way less cool not on Arnold Schwarzenegger
4. The Hunter, the never-seen villain from "Bambi"
Family to feed
*Easy costume to assemble
*Get to carry a shotgun
*Fresh meat for all to share
*Unlikely costume to be copied
*One of the most hated movie characters ever
*Have to carry an unloaded shotgun
*Unlikely costume to be copied for a reason
5. Uncle Owen, from "Star Wars: A New Hope"
Bocce-speaking droid (with accompanying moisture vaporator)
Annoying nephew (whiny voice preferable)
Sense of impending doom
*Potential to go commando
*Represent hard and honorable labor
* Can parter-costume with a Beru
*Have to wear a dress
* Have to parter-costume with a Beru
6. Aunt Beru, from "Star Wars: A New Hope"
Sense of impending doom
* Only significant human female "A New Hope" character besides Princess Leia
* Has a hardworking husband
* Died a honorable death at the hands of the Imperial Stormtroopers
* Can partner-costume with an Owen
*Significantly less attractive than Princess Leia
*Does not have Han Solo
* Killed by the army with the worst aim ever
* Have to partner-costume with an Owen
7. Shortround, from "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom"
Stereotypical Asian accent (best if mildly offensive)
Tolerance for screechy blondes and spontaneous heart-removals
*Associated with Harrison Ford
*Get to show support for a winning baseball team
*Associated with Kate Capshaw
*Have to show support for the Yankees
*Negative connotations of always referred non-specifically to as "short"
8. Radioactive Man, from "The Simpsons"
"Fallout Boy" sidekick
* Awesome in every way
* Survived an atomic bomb in pants
* Has a catchphrase ("Up and atom!")
* Nothing. Radioactive Man is awesome. Everyone should be Radioactive Man.