Rules and the Drink changed but the Game Still the same
The game has six simple rules:
1. Buy a Mountain Dew (bottle recommended), present it to one of your bros without him knowing, your bro must instantly get on one knee and chug the Mountain Dew on the spot regardless of setting.
2. You cannot refuse an Dew. If you refuse to drink the Dew you are instantly excommunicated and shunned, and thus can never Ice another bro or be Dew Iced.
3. If you are Dew Iced by a fellow bro you can Dew Block. When presented w/ an Dew, you pull out an Dew of your own and reverse the Dew on your bro. The bro who is blocked must drink both. The ultimate MD insult.
4. Women are not allowed to play. Ever.
5. The bro giving the Dew must be present. For example, a bro may not leave an Dew on another bro’s doorstep for him when he gets home, in this case he simply gets to keep it for future Dew Icing.
6. You can Dew Icing bros with any Mountain Dew Flavors (Original Recommended)
If you are in Serious Gaming you should take The Pledge of Allegiance:
I pledge allegiance to the Mountain Dew Icing, and toThe Game for which it stands, one Bros under One Drink, indivisible, with liberty and Dew Icing for all.
Break Rules = High Dew Iced Treason
Have Fun Bros
Not recommended for diabetes People sorry Bros
This Game not associated with PepsiCo only the drink
This is Not Mountain Dew advertisement
PepsiCo and Mountain Dew ™ is registered trademarks
This is Ali Fareed © 2010 Waiting For the Dew Icing