"I'd like to make a toast" Toast
- Toast two pieces of toast and carve out a glass and a knife.
- Bring them to a dinner party in an inner pocket
- Use your REAL knife and glass to get everyone's attention.
- Stand up and pull out your toast knife and toast glass while you say "I'd like to make a TOAST!". # Emphasize the word toast.
- Receive laughs
- Explain to those that aren't laughing that it is a popular European dinner party joke
- Go to toilet later and eat toast glass and toast knife as a snack
Toasted untoasted toast.
- Toast two pieces of toast and put an untoasted piece of toast between them.
- Bring it to work/school/retirement home
- Convince whoever is eating lunch that it is actually a very famous European dish
- Trade it with their lunch
- Eat amazing lunch while you watch the resentment grow in the eyes of your colleague/classmate/grandparent
Toast Canapé on a cocktail stick
- Invite all your friends to a lavish dinner party
- Make "fun" arrangement that everyone brings one item of food for dinner
- Appoint yourself to make the entrées
- Toast two pieces of toast and cut them into little pieces. Then put a cocktail stick on each piece.
- Serve the entrees to your friends
- Explain how you're not going to eat any yourself because you want to save room to taste what everyone else made
- Insist no matter what that it is a famous European entrée dish
- Eat lavish dinner that your friends made while you watch the hate grow in their eyes
Half a bag of toast in the garbage
- Realize that all your friends have abandoned you.
- Discover half a bag of moldy old toast in the garbage
- Have a 10 minute ethical debate with yourself on whether you're hungry enough to pick the bag out of the garbage again.
- Come to the conclusion that of course you are, and search the bag for the two pieces of toast with the least amount of mold on them.
- When you eat the moldy toast convince yourself that it's a famous European dessert