You know Tom Hanks rules, it's just a fact of life like plants needing water or your aunt being drunk at Thanksgiving. That's why during this grateful season we've gotta give thanks to the Hanks. Here's 13 reasons to be Hankful this year.
1. For showing that he deserves his awards
CollegeHumor's Favorite Funny Videos
2. For going along with your fan's weird requests
3. For performing slam poetry about Full House on Jimmy Fallon
4. For having a surviving perfect Hollywood marriage with Rita Wilson
5. For those sweet baby blues
6. For encouraging us to throw out our trash
7. For taking a typewriter as a bribe
8. For eloquently slipping "Good Morning America" the F-word
9. For having the power to name a child Chester and then allow him to have a "rapping" career
10. For doing a fake Toddlers and Tiaras segment for Jimmy Kimmel
11. For making everyone laugh at Michael Clark Duncan's memorial serviceFunerals are rough, and generally aren't a time where people are laughing. But Tom Hanks, man. When he told that awesome anecdotal story about Michael Clark Duncan trying to join a gang, everyone's face lights up. Thanks for cheering people up during a dark time, Mr. Hanks.
12. For goofing the weather segment on Spanish Television
13. For not being afraid to show his feminine side