So you have to stay up all night and study. Well that sucks. But that doesn't mean your midnight snacks have to be as boring as that term paper you're desperately trying to edit. Coffee may be your special elixer tonight, but that mug of yours-she's a beaut-use her for more than just your caffeine addiction. Time to bake some goodies in between snorting lines of liquid crack.
1. Beat the egg and milk together with a fork in the coffee mug, adding salt and pepper. Tear your bread into dime size pieces and stir into mug along with cream cheese. Tear or cut prosciutto-or ham-into small pieces and add. Sprinkle that thyme like a fucking phenomenal artisanal chef.
2. Microwave mix on high for approximately 1 minute 10 seconds. Garnish with mustard, thyme or chopped chives.
1. Cut your bread into cubes.2. Get your mugs ready by buttering the inside. Either rub pat of butter around inside the cup, or melt butter in microwave and slosh it around inside cup.2. Pack about a 1 1/2 slices of bread into mug. Make sure it's not too compacted so there's room for liquid to trickle down.3. In a SEPARATE cup: crack an egg and add 3 tablespoons of milk. Then sprinkle cinnamon. If you're into something really sweet, add a drop of vanilla extract. Mix it all together with a fork.4. Pour mixture into mug with bread. Pat it down a little and give it a few seconds to soak into the bread.5. Pop it in the microwave for 1 minute 20 seconds or until cooked thoroughly. Make sure there are no runny eggs, ya dingus.6. Add all the syrup. Just kidding, add as much as you'd like.
1. Combine water and pasta in large mug and microwave on high for two minutes, then stir. If the water overflows, das cool, it happens. Repeat microwaving for two minute intervals 2-4 more times, stirring at each cycle. Unless you want that shit al dente, then cook to your liking.
2. Remove from microwave and stir in the milk and cheese. Microwave for another minute. Stir in the cheese thoroughly until it's nice and creamy.
1. Beat egg and milk with a fork into cup adding salt and pepper to taste. Add cheddar, stirring just to coat the mixture.
2. Break 3 or 4 tortilla chips with your strong man hands to fit in the cup and stir into the mixture. Then add that saucy salsa.
3. Microwave that sucker for about 1 minute 10 seconds. Garnish it like your fucking Gordon Ramsay using the remaining tortilla chip, sour cream, queso fresco and green onion.
1. Start off by melting the butter in the microwave. Just melt it, don't boil it, dur.2. Add in both sugars, vanilla and the salt. Stir well.3. Separate the egg and yolk like a ninja-cause ninjas are great at this sort of thing or whatever-and add ONLY the yolk to your cup. Stir to combine.4. Add flour and stir. The flour should be measured out as slightly less than 1/4.5. Add them chocolate chips and give it a final stir. Hopefully, if you didn't fuck it up, the mixture should resemble cookie dough.6. Cook in microwave for 40-60 seconds. Around 40 seconds, start checking for doneness. Don't cook it past a minute or you're microwave might explode. Just kidding. Or are we? Try it and find out. We dare you.