By Caldwell Tanner
6 Lifehacks for Incredibly Lazy People
Each one of these should be set up as a in individual entries in a recurring series and should like similar to this diagram in style.
Dilemma: Using Your Ipad While Eating a Pizza
1. fold the top of the pizza box in half, forming a triangle-shaped stand.
2. Cut a small rectangle at the fold in the box..
3. Using the binder clips, clip your ipad into place at the top of the box.
Dilemma: Folding a Fitted Bed Sheet
1. Hold the bed sheet with your hands spread wide.
2. Fold it over.
3. Fold it again so that all fitted edges are now curled along one side. Secure the fold with a binder clip.
4. Using a pair of scissors, cut off the elastic fitting. Now it's a regular bed sheet and one less problem for you to ever have to worry about.
Dilemma: Avoid Crying While Cutting an Onion
1. Chew a stick of gum to increase mouth-based air circulation
1. Place a binder clip on your nose, this will help prevent irritants from entering your nostrils and affecting your lachrymal glands.
3. Throw away onion
4. Order whatever food you were chopping the onions for online, enjoy another stick of gum while you wait.
Dilemma: Cables are Disorganized
1. Locate some binding clips (one for each cable)
2. Put binder clips on your eyes
3. Now your eyes are closed and literally all your problems are gone.
Dilemma: Running Out of Storage Space
(image here is a person with a huge box of binder clips.)
1. Remember that technically your floor is just one big shelf.
2. Place all your shit on floor. Continue on with your busy and important life.
Dilemma: Standing is Hard and Will Make You Tired.
1. Don't do it.