Controversial street artist Banksy has struck again - this time in England with artwork that many consider to be "offensive and racist". If you recall last year, Banksy had a month-long residency in New York in which he put his art on display in the Big Apple and again ran into a lot of the same problems. Some of his New York work seemed somewhat...uninspired. Don't believe us? We snapped a few exclusive pics from around the city to help you decide for yourself.
1. "Support the Troops" - Upper East Side
2. "An American Turbo" - Meatpacking District
3. "Practical Magic" - East Dumbo
4. "One Last Job" - Soho
5. "The Gru-some Truth" - West Harlem
6. "United States of Stussy" - Chelsea
7. "Taking the Piss" - Williamsburg
8. "Self-Portrait" - Queens
Editor's Note: Turns out we weren't the first people to take on this subject. Be sure to check out LazyBanksy.Tumblr.com for even more wonderfully uninspired street art.
Images Courtesy of Shutterstock.com