Controversial street artist Banksy has struck again - this time in England with artwork that many consider to be "offensive and racist". If you recall last year, Banksy had a month-long residency in New York in which he put his art on display in the Big Apple and again ran into a lot of the same problems. Some of his New York work seemed somewhat...uninspired. Don't believe us? We snapped a few exclusive pics from around the city to help you decide for yourself.
Editor's Note: Turns out we weren't the first people to take on this subject. Be sure to check out LazyBanksy.Tumblr.com for even more wonderfully uninspired street art.
Images Courtesy of Shutterstock.com
By Caldwell Tanner
Banksy's Latest Artwork Seems a Bit Lazy
Note: I'd like to get this down to 8-10, so let me know which ones you like most.
-Miley Cyrus twerking on an American soldier
- Psy doing Gangnam Style with the head of George W Bush - Gangnam DENIAL*
- Barack Obama walking Turbo
- Harry Potter saying "OIL"
- Steve Jobs holding up the new "iDrone"
- Two minions looking fat and bloated. They are eating hamburgers. The caption reads "Despicable Me" but the M is the mcdonald's M.
- An american flag, but all the stars have been replaced by those stupid "S" things you would draw in middle school*
- Calvin peeing on the word 'RELIGION'
- The word "Banksy" and a penis