The Doctor's Finest Hour
1. The Doctor stands beside the Tardis. In the distance, Dalek ships attack a now-burning London. In the foreground an army of Daleks encroach upon him.
Dalek Leader: TELL US DOCTOR. WHY DOES A BEING SO POWERFUL CARE ABOUT THE WELFARE OF SUCH A WEAK, PATHETIC RACE?
The Doctor: The people of Earth are anything but weak!
2. Close on the Doctor as he delivers a powerful monologue.
The Doctor: They hold within them a power greater than you or I could ever attempt to wield. The power of hope.
3. Several humans who have gathered by The Doctor's side. Directly to his right is a douchey-looking dude with a black shirt and a backwards hat. The Doctor gestures to the people on his left, but is distracted by the dude on his right.
The Doctor: And when this hope is coupled with their desire to learn, to...improve they become a race with more potential than any I have ever...um....
4. Tight upper-body shot of Doctor and Dude talking.
The Doctor: Does your shirt actually say "Bitch, Make Me a Sammich."?
Dude: It totally does!
5. Shot of dude's shirt, it reads "BITCH, MAKE ME A SAMMICH" and has a Trollface below it for no reason.
Dude: My girlfriend thinks it's so funny.
6. Close on The Doctor looking fed up with this bullshit.
Dude: (Off-Screen) Pretty cool, right?
7. Shot of the Entire Earth exploding, a Tardis spins away in the distance.