by H. Caldwell Tanner
by Justin Hall
by Nathan Yaffe
by Jesse Nylund
by Jacob Andrews
By Caldwell Tanner
If the World Worked Like the Internet Thinks it Does
Each image will be presented as a short comic dealing with its corresponding topic
1. Obama sits at his desk holding a paper labelled BILL. Joe Biden and several other politicians look on in horror.
Joe: You can't sign that bill into law, Barry. Just think of the moral decay it will wreak upon our nation!
Obama: I'm sorry Joe, but I MUST. Over 300,000 people signed a petition on Whitehouse.gov.
2. Tight shot on Barry's hand signing the bill.
Obama: The people have spoken.
3. Shot of Barry at the desk, he's finished signing the bill. Joe is crying.
Obama: And now "All Star" by Smash Mouth is legally our country's new national anthem.
CREATING CONTENT (Nathan)
1. Man in a suit stands next to the Mona Lisa. A confused old tourist ask him a question.
Tourist: Excuse me, do you know who made this painting?
2. Man looks at Tourist for a beat...
3. ...Then covers the plaque clearly reading 'Da Vinci' with his hand.
Man: I did.
4. Tourist shakes the mans' hand.
Tourist: Oh, well done!
Man: Thank you.
HELPING OTHERS (Jacob)
1. A homeless person holds a sign that reads "Homeless please help." A girl notices the sign.
2. Girl leans in to talk to hobo.
Girl: Don't worry, I know just what to do!
3. She runs away quickly
4. Girl and her friends sit in a coffee shop.
Girl: Homelessness is a big issue! We've got to spread awareness!
Friend; You're right!
Other Friend: So True.
5. Back to homeless guy.
6. Who suddenly stands up and drops his sign. He is now wearing a suit.
Hobo: I'M CURED!
TROLLING (Jesse Nylund)
1. Guy at a public bus stop shouts at another huge, angry guy.
Troll: Hey! You're fat, ugly, and also I fucked your mom!
2. Guy makes a dumb smiling face, while the big guy pounds his fists.
Troll: Relax man, I was just trolling!
3. Big Guy looks shocked. Other people shrug and look annoyed.
Guy: AWWW WHAT? I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT TROLLED AGAIN! WHY DO I KEEP FALLING FOR THIS!
Other Guy: You just gotta ignore it, man.
Woman: Yeah dude, that's the only way.
4. Huge guy runs away crying. Troll guy is shrugging.
Big Guy: Just leave me alone!
CORRECTING GRAMMAR (Justin Hall)
1. A girl at a restaurant points to a menu, the waiter looks concerned.
Girl: Excuse me, but this menu uses the wrong form of "your." You meant to use the contraction "you're"
Waiter: Oh my god really?
2. Waiter leans in and looks where girl is pointing.
Waiter: Holy shit, you're right.
3. Waiter is shaking the girl's hand.
Waiter: God, that would've been EMBARRASSING. Thank you SO MUCH for catching that! You know what? You're meal's on the house!
Girl: My pleasure.