Adam Ruins Everything
Jake and Amir
If You Weren't Terrified of Nature Before, You Will Be After Reading These 10 Facts
March 3, 2015
Nature has evolved in some crazy ways. Even though it was necessary for survival or whatever, I still hate it.
1. The Cyclocosmia Spider has a crazy "aztec coin" butt to block it's home from predators.
2. Pelicans will often eat other smaller birds like bullies with wings.
3. The Tardigrade, aka "Water Bear" can survive in environments so extreme, we would totes die if we even tried.
4. Flatworms are way into penis fencing (it's exactly how it sounds). Whoever loses gets inseminated by the winner, and turns female.
5. The Horned lizard squirts blood out of it's eyes to ward off predators. So...it's the devil.
Page 1 of 2
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.