Adam Ruins Everything
Jake and Amir
How To Make The Perfect Facebook Meme in 10 Steps
September 8, 2015
1. Grab an existing meme that everyone's extremely tired of, or any screenshot from anything ever
2. Lower the resolution until the image reaches the desired shittiness
3. Add a black and white photo of someone historical. Was this guy important? Sure.
4. Throw Kanye in there
5. Stretch the new images until they're weirdly out of proportion
6. Now add some text that simultaneously sounds sarcastic, "street," and vaguely political, like you're revealing some earth-shattering double standard
7. Highlight more than half the words for emphasis.
8. Somehow also ruin the resolution on the text
9. Add between 3 and 90 watermarks from other sites that already posted this
10. Finally, have someone Tweet the meme then take a far-away phone pic of the tweet, then post THAT to Facebook. You'll be RACKING UP THE WEIRD LIKES in NO TIME!!!
BONUS TIP: For Tumblr, just attribute the entire meme to Einstein and you're good to go.
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.