Adam Ruins Everything
Jake and Amir
10 Great, Overlooked Moments In Twitter History
June 5, 2016
It's reasons like these that we're glad Twitter was invented.
1. The time Storage Wars allowed live tweeting & probably regretted it...
2. This time 2nd graders corrected the grammar of NFL players is not to be forgotten.
3. This back-n-forth between JK Rowling and George RR Martin('s fan page, but still great).
4. This time Taco Bell played along.
5. This is why you set your account to private.
6. Who knew so many police departments were on Twitter?
7. This Twitter account that is seriously committed to telling you the time.
8. He's probably hiding from his tweets, though.
9. This interaction between Emma Watson and a Snape page is top notch.
10. And the time a teacher shamed their student by projecting their whiny tweets in class. Busted.
UP NEXT: When You Don't Recognize a Friend Request on Facebook
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.