Reminder: just because you're on a dating app like Tinder doesn't give you an excuse for being a real weird creep-o to someone. The person on the other end of every conversation is a human being - and should be treated like a human being, not a sexed up horndog right out the gate. Because if you DO act like that, there's a good chance you'll get (deservedly) trolled.
1. Wanna be a creepy role-player? That's a two-way street, my friend.
2. Be prepared for honest responses to your creepy flirting.
3. When in doubt, just recite lyrics from Smash Mouth's "All-Star"
4. Great job, dude, you just ruined a perfectly good grapefruit.
5. Don't bodyshame people who are just a giant head and legs.
6. Wow, this IS dirty.
7. Warning: this is SFW.
8. Every story could use a dolphin, frankly.
9. The best way to respond to unsolicited dick pics, bar none.
10. That should shut it down nice 'n fast.