Misusing quotation marks makes whatever you're trying to say sound real shady. We're not entirely sure if whoever wrote these things are trying to send us a secret message, or maybe they're just being super sarcastic.
It just seems that these quotation marks are in lieu of a wink, like there's something a little strange going on. What do you think?
1. This isn't fresh, now, is it...
2. Did...did I not actually help save a life?
3. This actually means 3X the normal amount of lard.
4. What is his unfinished business???
5. LOL Sorry not sorry.
6. We don't want to know what "cheese" is.
7. It's not healthy for your body, but maybe for your soul :)
8. Employees, please still wash your hands.
9. Honestly though?
10. Heh. Heh. You know what type of "business" they're talking about.
11. St. Francis doesn't give a SHIT.
12. Oooh, hopefully "Jesus" is the name of our pizza delivery driver.
We like you. Do you like us too?