1. This is like the "For sale, baby shoes. Never worn." sad story but...somehow even more depressing.
2. At first glance while scrolling, this might just look like some meeting or town hall or something. But then you look a little more closely for an instant and OH GOD NO.
3. The fact that he's being nice to the date who refused to even sit through a movie with him is probably the saddest part.
4. Listen - part of me wants to believe this is a joke. But the other part of me has seen the darkest corners of Bronies on the internet and this seems all too plausible.
Also, that's some WEAK spaghetti.
5. Please....never invite someone to a party "on a dare." Please. PLEASE.
6. Parks and Emotionally-Wrecked.
7. Don't text your not-so-subtle dreams about dating someone to your crush - but if you just HAVE to, make sure your crush at least has you as a contact in their phone.
8. Really hope Tyler isn't Facebook friends with this dude.
9. I WANT TO HUG MACK SO BAD.
10. This review wasn't helpful, but it sure was more depressing than necessary.
BONUS! And now for a once-sad-story that turned into an uplifting one: meet Dane, a hopeful Youtuber who was toiling in obscurity...like ZERO SUBSCRIBERS levels of obscurity, which led to this sad, sad image:
It got a few views after someone discovered the video and posted it on Reddit...and then more. And then more. And all the while, people started subscribing to Dane's channel.
Here's the video now - with over 200,000 views and with over 30,000 subscribers.
Nowadays, Dane's sitting pretty with more subscribers than he had ever imagined would be possible.
See? There's hope for even the saddest of internet stories.
Except Mack. I love you, Mack.