Here's the honest truth - I want your day to be a little bit brighter. No matter who you are or where you've been, you deserve some level of happiness. Hopefully this collection of funny tweets I've compiled will help - but if not, I hope you find something today that makes you smile. Best of luck.
...although honestly, these tweets are friggin' great. There's something wrong with you if NONE of them make you giggle a little bit.
1. In the name of the moon, I will right wrong and triumph over evil... and that BLOWING YOU AWAY WITH THE BIGGEST GUN YOU'VE EVER SEEN.
In the name of the moon I will punish you pic.twitter.com/xv2JDxYR5l-- 「Spooki Mr Skeletal」 (@NotReallyKorra) October 18, 2017
2. A wizard is never late....to a meeting to sell 50 pounds of pure, uncut cocaine at the pier.
Rob Ryan looks like Gandalf went undercover to bust a cocaine smuggling ring in Miami in 1986. pic.twitter.com/8nMI4w2Gm5-- Mike Beauvais (@MikeBeauvais) October 19, 2017
3. Please don't lie to anyone's mother about eating ass. It will only lead to confusion.
!!!!!!!!! WHO DID THIS TO MY INNOCENT MOTHER !!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/zneJIzKu6f-- Grace (@graceL721) October 19, 2017
4. Welcome to the darkest regions of late stage capitalism.
Timberland not fucking about when it comes to capturing the millennial market. pic.twitter.com/TAfXB7yESj-- Halloween Name Chris (@chrs00) October 19, 2017
5. ¡Keanu es Jesus!
this meme transcends language pic.twitter.com/z1BysrHIJ0-- ねこ (@hyunasptg) October 17, 2017
6. "Oh no, Bobbbbbbbbyyyy!"
The Bob version of Pickle Rick.-- Joe™ (@TanookiKuribo) October 12, 2017
*Bob voice* Kids. Don't panic. I'm a shirt. Get your mom, I don't... I don't know how to undo this. pic.twitter.com/Vy7BzAoq4j
7. Level 1 vs. Level 100 (without using the Thunder Stone, that is)
久々に本気で塗り絵しました pic.twitter.com/GnhJDwqYEt-- オクタキ トンペティ (@bankokukun) October 12, 2017
8. Jim Davis, please explain yourself.
*nods decidedly* pic.twitter.com/WA6Ku15wzG-- Scary Caghoul (@cubewatermelon) October 17, 2017
9. Well, the sign isn't wrong.
This dude was just posed here when we drove by lmao pic.twitter.com/QpxVjAdguF-- Nick Wiger (@nickwiger) October 15, 2017
10. Hmmm...I wonder if there is some connection between these two videos...
11. I'm calling the cops.
12. Honestly, living in the Matrix would be pretty sweet if only for stuff like this (and not having to eat weird, gross gruel and wear rags)
13. What's wrong with this? All it says is "I bone my d-"... Oh. Now I see. Oh god.
Someone designed this. Then someone approved it for production. Then someone printed it. Than someone bought it and put it on their car. pic.twitter.com/O3AYi1yEp5-- Luke Romyn (@LukeRomyn) October 21, 2017