Not all facts are as SFW as a Snapple Fact or as eloquent as a Neil deGrasse Tyson tweet. Some facts are nasty and gross but we should love them just the same. Here's some gross-ass info for your gross-ass selves.
1. eaterofdog -- Why you so nasty, hagfish?
2. kzig -- Every year I dump two packs of Q-tips in the ocean in hopes it finds the blue whales.
3. ErisDraconequus -- Gotta get smaller clothes once you poop that thing out.
4. Ahh gross and horrible, but interesting nonetheless.
5. Bardfinn -- It all makes sense now.
6. penguins2946 -- Penguins, no.
7. timemachinebandit -- For such beautiful creatures, they sure are secretly fucked up.
8. Tups- -- Whaaat.
9. TheatreHooligan -- Giraffes drink piss y'all.
10. grumpyckles -- Think of them as your eye friends.
11. ThatScruffyLookinGuy -- Meerkats, this is fucked up and must stop.
12. I am not brave enough. Good luck, people who are.
Some tumors, known as teratoma, can grow teeth, hair, and bone, "and, very rarely, more complex organs or processes such as eyes, torso, and hands, feet, or other limbs."
If you're feeling either brave or inquisitive (or both), here are the google image search results.