In the New Year, most people try to make a resolution for some form of self-improvement, whether it's to exercise more or eat less fast food shirtless in bed.
These people decided that 2018 would include the same old social media fabrications that 2017 held, except this time it's somehow less believable and MORE annoying.
They're taking "new year, new me" and turning it into "new year, same bullshit".
1. When your kid turns you into Jack Nicholson.
2. Thank you for smoking.
3. Mile high club.
4. They would have given him a standing ovation but now they all have polio.
5. *EXPLODING INTENSIFIES*
6. This barber has a wild imagination.
7. The cat was able to fly first class, too.
8. Such bravery!
9. This is why you always keep a blade in your Uber.
10. What a cool mom, though.
11. I AM THE BEST MOM SEE EVERYONE THINKS SO.
12. No Starfucks given at this Starbucks.
We like you. Do you like us too?