Earlier this month, Steven Crowder took to TCU's campus with some smug ass mugs of coffee and an open invitation to debate male privilege.
What wasn't openly offered but ended up happening anyway was everyone photoshopped and memed his sign to make fun of him.
1. Can't have a Garf discussion without slurping down some hot piss first
2. They hated Jesus because he told them the truth
3. That's how come when they get kicked it hurts so bad - pee pain
4. Point 1: it's coarse Point 2: it's rough Point 3: it gets everywhere
5. Not so tough without that little red car are ya Stuart
7. Check and mate, students
8. Ravioli you may put in the toaster, or even the freezer
9. I think the evidence speaks for itself your honor
10. Not only do all of these people exist, but they've been asking for their mail on a daily basis
11. Who's giving the report? You chowderheads or me?
12. Is it time to talk about Garf being anime already?
13. Sorry libs, there's no comeback to this
We like you. Do you like us too?