When you're young, you're so blissfully ignorant. You do things and are 100% confident your dumb parents have no idea what you're up to. Then as you get older, you get horrified because goddamn, it is so obvious looking back that they knew exactly what you were up to. They're just older you's after all. Here's 11 parents who basically confirm that:
1. RaqMountainMama -- What are the odds?
2. 67pretzel -- Homework? Studying? Mathematics?
3. PJ9q8lIvi -- Tricky.
4. packonuggets -- He has not figured out volume quite yet.
5. renwilsher -- Doing a teens laundry sounds traumatizing.
6. Hoodlertjoodle -- Well this one's kinda nice.
7. alexandrastarr -- Son, the toilet is not a place of games.
8. BitOfAZeldaFan -- Well you know where they got their kinks from.
9. Rundownrose34 -- From dirty as hell to wholesome as hell.
10. somethingwittyaz -- Hahaha.
11. diegojones4 -- Hey, nothing wrong with some TLC!
My kids are old now, but I knew exactly when they started smoking pot. I didn't want to tell them I was happy about it because that seems weird. So I just didn't say anything. But damn, I was happy to hear Pink Floyd coming out of their room instead of TLC.