Even as you get older, it can still be hard to tell when you've actually reached full maturity. Yeah, you pay your taxes but you also eat cereal for dinner so, are you really an adult?
We'd like to think that if any of these things excite you, then it's probably a good sign that you're an adult. Finally got that power washer for your back deck that you can't wait to use? Yeah, you're grown-up. Replaced your gross old sponge with a new one and it felt oh-so-good? Yep, adult. Do you look at a Crate&Barrel catalogue and contemplate jerking it to that sexy Chaise longue that would go perfect with your living room coffee table? You done adulted.
On the other hand, if you constantly find yourself mumbling "I'm too old for this shit" when invited to any social event, become ornery when you see the care-free happiness of the youth or contemplate your entire life's existence as the alarm clock screams at you to start another shit-stained day at the office, then you're also probably an adult.
So, welcome to Adulthood, my friend, enjoy reading this in your cubicle while you eat a Lean Cuisine during your lunch break.
2. Christmas comes every time I order stuff from Amazon drunk.
3. Give me chunks and pulp, please.
4. Why didn't I do anything before 7 p.m.??
5. Goddammit Ariel, you're too young to know what love is!
6. From punishment to kink just like that.
7. "Sorry, I was in a meeting!"
8. Corner bed 4 lyfe tho.
9. It only took three hours and twenty "fuck you's"!
10. Me: God, I'm so immature, I always forget to pack a lunch for work.
*Looks at teenager eating a Snicker's bar and drinking an orange soda for lunch at 11 a.m.*
Me: Well shit.