Twitter can be a rough place - there's lots of harrassment, Nazis, threats, and general arguing and drama that you find in most places online. But also? Some pretty funny people, making some pretty funny tweets. Here are some of the best ones lately:
1. I can't help but getting swept up in the fairy tale romance of getting a coupon for 10% off of eczema cream
I can't turn down a good CVS receipt meme. pic.twitter.com/F7wRLBR4DH-- Deborah Sampson (@Debsam1760) May 21, 2018
2. "To be fair, I did think I could somehow freeze time forever if I concentrated hard enough."
Sorry I'm late I sat on my bed in a towel for 45 minutes staring at the wall-- 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 (@ImTheeBrock) May 19, 2018
3. breakfast on vine: (*16 year old screaming and doing flips*)
breakfast on instagram: eggs benedict with your most beautiful friends-- Lauren (@LLW90210) May 20, 2018
breakfast on facebook: ihop stuffed pancakes with aunt lindsay and the book club gals
breakfast on twitter: a fistful of swedish fish and a cherry coke zero you left out overnight
4. See, why can't I get push notifications for stuff like THIS?
BREAKING NEWS: All these cows are kissing this dog pic.twitter.com/sVyy3kxvRR-- Chris Evangelista (@cevangelista413) May 21, 2018
5. The truth is that we are all still eighth graders at heart, but with more responsibility.
someone wrote 'never change' in my eighth grade yearbook so i never did and im a fucking nightmare help-- jamie loftus (@jamieloftusHELP) May 20, 2018
6. I'm not saying Mother Nature is a misogynist, but...c'mon. Little unfair to ladies there.
Having a period every month just because you didn't get pregnant is the epitome of "meetings that could have been emails"-- Monique ✨ (@xoxoxMinnie) May 19, 2018
7. Let's all agree - it's a pretty good joke.
i paid for a beer in cash last night and the bartender said "yes! cash! loving it!" and i said "same i've been getting back into acoustic money recently" and she did not laugh-- occlusal splint slut (@anton_labae) May 18, 2018
8. THERE'S WATER IN DR. PEPPER...you just have to look for it a little harder.
My organs: water??-- zachary (@OhhZachary) May 17, 2018
Me: dr pepper :)
Organs: no seriously please water
Me: dr :) pepper :)
9. Inspiring story.
i opened a savings account in 2008 with a $25 deposit. i've watched the money grow over the last decade, and though i've been tempted, i've left it alone. now i have $27.96, enough to retire on. take note.-- trappadonna ✨ (@NicholeGunz) May 20, 2018
10. B-but you'll love it! We talk about every episode of BattleStar Galactica! Even the TV movies!
"My boyfriend's podcast"- a cursed phrase, but unavoidable in this day and age-- Victoria (@victoriaxxviii) May 19, 2018
11. "I am Thicc"
12. Move over 'wake n bake', make room for 'sleep n weep'
I tried the "wake and bake" thing. I have a 7am hair appt and been sitting in the car because the lights in the salon were off. I called and they were like "no...we're here...?"-- Child Support Enthusiast (@BtSquared2) May 19, 2018
Turns out I was wearing sunglasses. I don't wanna be high anymore.