Early on in life, some kids demonstrate a certain something that shows that they're not quite like the rest of kids. These clever youngens demonstrate a skill that shows they're going places. Where? Who knows, but places.
1. He's not wrong.
2. "Octopus, seven, two."
3. This kid loves the hell out of his grandparents.
4. My dumb, buff baby.
5. Sir I'm gonna have to give you a ticket, you were going 55 speed in a 30 speed.
6. Nothing better than a desk, homework, and some bananas.
7. Probably struck out on purpose, too.
Tonight while I was umpiring 9 and under baseball a little kid struck out and started to cry on his way to the dugout and his teammates went to pick him up and he goes "guys I'm fine I'm just crying so my mom will buy me ice cream"-- Fetty (@YaBoyFetty) June 2, 2018
8. One could argue that's truly America's pastime.
9. Not technically wrong.
10. Had a lot of trouble deciding on #2