Not all things in life come as advertised. Especially these 11 pics and products who were clearly manufactured by some of the biggest conmen in world history. Hope these people saved their receipts.
1. The dog got extra satisfaction chewin' this up, for sure.
2. The bottom is what they commissioned. The top is the...attempt.
via GrrrlyouCRAZY / Reddit.com
3. A good photographer can make all the difference for your AirBnb.
via SaulGoodBroo/ Reddit.com
4. Sonic the HedgeGlob.
via TimR95 / Reddit.com
5. Always check the dimensions while shopping online, otherwise you'll end up with one pissed cat.
via cewallace9 / Reddit.com
6. Someone needs to invent a machine that can check for this.
via kingramses51 / Reddit.com
7. Love me an Air Burrito.
via commando_cookie0 / Reddit.com
8. This company didn't even try.
via onex7805 / Reddit.com
9. "Hell ya bud, love racism too."
via Raskol57 / Reddit.com
10. When your blacksmith skills are still level 1.
via dior_show / Reddit.com
11. What is this? A wedding for ants?