Some parents don't need a parenting book, they're just BORN with the knowledge of what makes a parent great. Oftentimes, what is best for you is a nice healthy dose of sarcastic humor that you will hopefully pass down for generations to come.
1. This mom sent their kid an Easter 'care package.'
meradav / Reddit.com
2. After getting grounded, this person's mom gave them this.
Klaroline / Reddit.com
3. This mom dressed as her son for Halloween.
Flintor / Reddit.com
4. Don't try to pull this trick on your mom or else.
SlimJones123 / Reddit.com
5. You know Dave, you've had enough happy birthdays.
ggbuttstead / Reddit.com
6. Never too old to prank your kid's ass.
demevalos / Reddit.com
7. This mom had to excuse her daughter's tardiness at school.
ApacheWarBird / Reddit.com
8. This 27 year old was staying on their parent's couch for the night. Naturally the mom did this:
whatislife4 / Reddit.com
9. What a way to go out.
source / tumblr.com
10. This kid wanted to be a road for Halloween so the mom made the costume, no questions asked.
Messyhook / Reddit.com
11. This daughter needed a bookmark. Luckily her mom had the perfect fix.