We all know there's an entire sect of stay-at-home parents who have fallen into the cult of "anti-vaxxers". You know, the people who think that vaccinations cause autism because of all the ~*scary chemicals*~ that most of us just refer to as "modern medicine".
They love to talk about how they go around persuading doctors they're more knowledgable about the medical field than the person who spent most of their life in school learning how to make sure your kid doesn't die of the measels at the age of 4 (uh, these parents went to the school of MommyBlogger87, so yeah, they know their shit).
What we're trying to say is: shut up, your child is giving other children diseases cured 50 years ago and you suck.
1. This definitely happened, no questions asked.
2. Tell that to all the infants who died from rubella, I guess.
3. I don't vaccinate my kids because of the blogs I read on the internet! But I can't find that proof right now 'cause the government controls the internet.
4. This isn't a real head-scratcher, Diane.
5. Let me tell you a little about your own personal lifetime, grandma.
6. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!
7. I mean, who needs to hear anyway?
8. Okay, have you tried rubbing fish oil on the left side of his body after praying to the God of Rashes to draw out the toxins?
9. Are you sure you weren't just talking to a grocery store employee?
10. Did you get your degree from the School of I Read a Blog Post Once?
11. You paid off a corrupt officer so your kid could be put at risk for getting the yellow fever. Makes sense.
12. Woah, we gotta a smarty-pants over here.